Couture Dreams Chichi Ivory Cascading Tulle Petal with Natural Jute Header Window Curtain is truly one of a kind…this curtain plays with a mix of textures and styles making it fun and funky. The stiffness of the jute mixed with the whimsical petal fabric gives this curtain a unique, original look. Each petal is individually hand sewn onto the curtain creating a beautiful array of soft cascading petals. This curtain is meant as a fixed window panel as it is 18 inches wide. The petals in juxtaposition to the jute header make for an exquisitely sophisticated and eye-catching window curtain.
- *THIS ITEM IS IMPERFECT AND SOLD AS IS. FINAL SALE AND NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES*
- These Couture Dreams curtains did not meet our strict inspection standards, they either have an imperfect length and/or have slight defects/damages on them however overall appearance it still beautiful!
- Narrow width: 18 inches wide designed to be a stationary panel on either side of the window
- Available in multiple lengths; 84 in., 95 in., 96" in., 101 in. & 108 in.
- Color - Ivory Petal with Natural Jute Header
- Fabric: Made of layers of flowing polyester petal contrasted with jute
- Easy to hang, oversized 12" rod pocket / rustic natural jute header
- Tulle petals allow light to diffuse through creating a dreamy ambiance in a room
- This curtain is so unique will not disappoint
- Not Lined
- This curtain will add elegance, style and sophistication to any room
- Handmade by artisans in India, each petal is hand sewn
- Priced Per Panel
- Product Care: Dry Cleaning recommended
- Remove unwanted wrinkles in the petals by steaming or put in dryer for approximately 3 minutes
- Coordinates with our Chichi Decorative Pillow, Chichi Throw and Chichi Bed Skirt products to name a few
- View other products in our Chichi Collection
- CD Measurement Guideline
- CD Installation Guideline
- Swatch samples are available upon request, please email us at [email protected] to inquire
- This product is hand-finished, slight imperfections may occur and should not be construed as damages as this is an inherent characteristic of handmade items
- It is normal for finishes, textures and dye lots to vary slightly
- Please note that colors represented online and on all photography are representation only and is not an accurate depiction of entire color or finish